The name "Danish Waterfall" comes from the battle at Fyllebro on 17 August 1676 between Denmark and Sweden, when Charles XI reigned. According to the story, the Swedes cut down the suspension bridge while the Danes were on the bridge. The area is a very beautiful nature reserve that stretches south along Söderåsen!
© Copyright. The material may not be reproduced without written permission.